Saturday, May 14, 2011

Fan Bingbing to fasting gorgeous in Cannes

Republic share, pressure 'should be a beautiful' on the Cannes red carpet caused her to starve uninterrupted. She also praised the beauty of Gong Li and sister would meet two beautiful women, and Monica Bellucci Juliette Binoche at Cannes.
> Minh planet, amateurs in Cannes red carpet opening / Bing Bing was invited to Cannes

After the opening event 11 / 5, Bingbing continue to participate in the screening at Cannes, including the film "kung fu" in China on 13 / 5. In addition, Asian blockbuster "My Way" by Korean director Kang Jae Gyu with the star Jang Dong Gun, Joe Odagiri and Bingbing will debut at Cannes tomorrow 15 / 5. Beauty interview page 163 of the most memorable attend Cannes twice.
Phạm Băng Băng tạo dáng trên trên thảm đỏ trong buổi chiếu phim
Bingbing poses on the red carpet screening of "kung fu" (Wuxia) on 13 / 5.
- According to her, the most beautiful people in Cannes opening day is?
- I think the most beautiful on the red carpet as she Gong Li. She wore a purple dress, looking just last noble mystery. Several months ago we met in France, in Paris Fashion Week, since that did not have occasion to meet again. This time he saw her, the skin looks healthier and more radiant. On the red carpet, the presence of other colleagues also created a vibrant atmosphere, especially American actors.
- She does the most anticipated films at Cannes this year?
- This year I want to see " kung fu "by director Peter Chan (Peter Chan). Also last year, I was eager to see the "Certified Copy" because that film starring Juliette Binoche.
Nữ diễn viên tiếp tục tỏa sáng với bộ váy trắng cầu kỳ trong buổi ra mắt phim
Actress continues to shine with a white gown for the premiere public "Polisse" of France, also in the Monday 13 / 5.
- The hardest thing is walking the red carpet what?
- Must endure hunger. Every time you put on a dress who appeared to prepare the red carpet that I do not eat anything. I regret very terrible. Normally, I have nicknamed "Pham fat" because the body is not slender, very much, but when forced to red-carpet looks nice. Opening night a delicious seafood dinner, which I did not eat anything. Side table, about twelve or thirteen people, they talk very happy, and I can only say, "You just ate delicious" and go elsewhere. Hunger is the biggest problem of mine, maybe it was a price to pay for the stunning appearance on the red carpet. However, I can drink fruit juice and sometimes go shopping in Cannes for relief.
- She is looking forward to most?
- Winning an award at Cannes. It's amazing and incredible if someday, this wish come true.
- Hope to see her star best?
- Juliette Binoche and Monica Bellucci, the actress is very experienced in acting and life experiences.
"Last year, nobody knows me here. This year, more people got out and called my name," said Bing Bing.
- Celebrating the most beautiful in Cannes?
- Last year we released film "Rizhao Chongqing (Chongqing Blues) on the boat and the party last night. But the most notable in the evening that's the beauty of the sea, the feeling when looking at the night sea here is unique.
- What makes you wonder and delight?
- The reaction of the audience, better than I expected so much. I do not think you are welcomed back to earth. The most obvious reaction from the media. Last year when I went to Cannes for the first time, no one knows who I am. But this year when I appeared in one of many actors on the red carpet, some people have recognized me and called me "Ice" (Ice) or "Scope" (Fan), the common English name of my abroad. I think that's the happiest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes